Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

BlogChatter A to Z Challenge 2019 Theme Reveal- Poetry



Gosh, I'm nervous!
No kidding. I literally stumbled upon the A-Z Blog Challenge when Shivani shared the link to her theme reveal post. Then it struck me, I came across this challenge last year a bit too late. Looks like I got lucky this year. 
Deciding a theme in a few minutes is never easy. But I've got poetry to rescue me. It is my go-to anytime and things will be no different for this challenge. 
I will be writing and sharing one poem per day (it's not as easy as it sounds) and why I chose a particular form (if I do) for that poem.
Hopefully, I will be able to complete the challenge successfully.
See you guys around.
********
Edit:
 I've decided to add the links to all the poems in this post to make things easier.

Day 1: Aparajita

Day 2: Black and White

Day 3: Crown the Clouds

Day 4: Dangerously Dainty Darlings

Day 5: Enamored by Her Waltz

Day 6: Forgotten Memories

Day 7: Sunday Break

Day 8: Ghost from the Gothic

Day 9: Hell, Heaven, Home or Heart

Day 10: Intoxicating Incense

Day 11: Jumbled Emotions

Day 12: Kaleidoscope

Day 13: Lightning Strikes

Day 14: Sunday Break

Day 15: Melancholic Melody

Day 16: Narcissus

Day 17: Ode to the Owl

Day 18: Pandora Box

Day 19: Queen's Quest

Day 20: Rainbow Rules

Day 21: Sunday Break

Day 22: Swan Couple

Day 23: The Taurean Girl

Day 24: Under the Umbrella

Day 25: Valley of Vacuum

Day 26: Well of Wisdom

Day 27: Xanthophyll

Day 28: Sunday Break

Day 29: Yarn of the Sailors

Day 30: Zephyr's Gift

#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

7 comments:

  1. All the best for your first A2Z challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like an intriguing theme. Glad you're taking part this year. Poetry is great.
    Our theme is the writing journey. If you have a moment, we'd love a vote on our image choices. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poetry is a fantastic theme. Good luck during the challenge. (Also, if you haven't already, be sure to check out other poetry writing challenges during the year. OctPoWriMo and NaPoWriMo are two that I know of. You may enjoy those too!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!
      I've checked NaPoWriMo and I'm planning to mix up prompts from more than one place.

      Delete
  4. You are amazing as always. Loved them. Especially Hell heaven home or heart. How do you do that...great work!!

    ReplyDelete