Blog Archive

Friday, April 12, 2019

Kaleidoscope

The image is taken from Pixabay. 

Keen as the curious kitten
About the secrets to a successful life
Loaded with questions to decode the mysteries
Engaged in the battle of do's and don'ts
I failed to notice the smiling flowers
Dedicated to my quest for knowledge
Obsessed about the puzzles of the universe 
Scintillating shades of the sky slipped through the dark
Confused, I halted between the choices of careless and carefree
Oppressed by the burden of doubts I refused to let go
Painfully painless was the path to a peaceful existence 
Ecstatic, I became realizing happiness was found in the kaleidoscope of life.  

**********
Note:
Day 12 for K
Acrostic poem of 12 lines.


5 comments:

  1. I love how our minds always try to find order in chaos and your poem beautifully reflects that
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What marvelous use of alliteration. I really liked the word choices in this poem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, nice. One needs to appreciate the different structures that life presents with.

    ReplyDelete