Blog Archive

Monday, May 4, 2020

Reflections A to Z 2020

Hello again,

Hope you all had a wonderful month of April with the A to Z challenge. Whether you posted for all alphabets or missed some, if you are satisfied, you've achieved it all.

This year's challenge has been good to me as I got to meet new bloggers. Last year was my first time participating and I posted each day. Hardly met anyone and didn't know where to find them either. This time, joining Blogchatter helped a lot.

The poems filled my heart with peace and gave me new hope. Though I'm nearing a burnout stage, I feel happy to have taken part.

You can find the posts day-wise linked below. I do have plans of converting them into an ebook but until I decide, the posts will stay live.

Wishing you all loads of happiness, health, and peace. Stay safe, and don't forget to wash your hands.


Day 1: Across the Bridge
Day 2: Barrel of Grapes
Day 3: Come with Me
Day 4: Diya on the Wall
Day 5: Break
Day 6: Emotions Unknown
Day 7: Full Tide
Day 8: Gather the Leaves
Day 9: High up the Mountains
Day 10: Into Oblivion
Day 11: Just You & Me
Day 12: Break
Day 13: Kissed by the Divine
Day 14: Lake Amethyst
Day 15: My Favorite Window
Day 16: Nomadic Life
Day 17: Oranges of Autumn
Day 18: Purple Feather
Day 19: Break
Day 20: Quietude
Day 21: Restored to Glory
Day 22: Silver Land
Day 23: To Walk through the Snow
Day 24: Under the Barren Tree
Day 25: Vanished Forever
Day 26: Break
Day 27: With this Brush
Day 28: Xenophile
Day 29: Yearning for Freedom
Day 30: Zenith

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for your poetry dear Srivalli. Your words made April sing like spring:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Arti. <3 Loved meeting you.

      Delete
  2. You made each of our days too with your poetry... You must go for the book carnival... See you there.. I too just registered after a lot of inhibition :) Will look forward for you and your book in the carnival :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ira. <3
      I haven't registered for it yet. My May is full already and I'm wondering if I can do justice to new additions.

      Delete
  3. It was wonderful visiting you. Like I mentioned before- your poetry has given me a fresh outlook on how to tackle poetry. I m seriously looking to come out of the Rhyme Loop and write better poems! Thanks to my Inspirer Srivalli.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Viyoma :)
      I am elated to know that you are getting back to poetry because of my poems. Can't ask for me as a writer. Humbled and honored. Thank you <3

      Delete
  4. I enjoyed reading your poems! Read many but could not comment on all! Congratulations on a wonderful theme and successful completion!!

    ReplyDelete