Blog Archive

Sunday, March 22, 2020

A-Z 2020 Theme Reveal

Theme Reveal #AtoZChallenge 2020 badge



Hello readers,

Nothing like a marathon to get back on track, is it? After successfully completing the A to Z Challenge last year, I've decided to give it a try again. Considering poetry my lucky charm, this year too, I will be writing poems for the month of April (which also happens to be the time for NaPoWriMo).

This year, my theme is Ekphrastic Poetry. I've been blessed to have the permission to use the fabulous paintings by talented painter and friend, Mrs. Ratna Pochiraju. Her works are going to be my guiding light in April.

I will be updating this post to add links to individual posts for easy access. Good luck, fellow bloggers.

See you soon.

#AtoZChallenge 2020 badge

Day 1: Across the Bridge
Day 2: Barrel of Grapes
Day 3: Come with Me
Day 4: Diya on the Wall
Day 5: Break
Day 6: Emotions Unknown
Day 7: Full Tide
Day 8: Gather the Leaves
Day 9: High up the Mountains
Day 10: Into Oblivion
Day 11: Just You & Me
Day 12: Break
Day 13: Kissed by the Divine
Day 14: Lake Amethyst
Day 15: My Favorite Window
Day 16: Nomadic Life
Day 17: Oranges of Autumn
Day 18: Purple Feather
Day 19: Break
Day 20: Quietude
Day 21: Restored to Glory
Day 22: Silver Land
Day 23: To Walk through the Snow
Day 24: Under the Barren Tree
Day 25: Vanished Forever
Day 26: Break
Day 27: With this Brush
Day 28: Xenophile
Day 29: Yearning for Freedom
Day 30: Zenith

13 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this form of poetry, but your theme will be telling us more. The paintings are sure to enhance your poetic words. All the best for the challenge Srivalli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait for your poetry Srivalli. All the very best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really looking forward to this. I've tried my hand at ekphrastic flash... It's wonderful to see how a piece of art can inspire words. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sonia. :) Hope you had fun with that one.

      Delete
  4. Wow that sounds beautiful and challenging! All the best for the AtoZ Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best! Looking forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please embed your Twitter handles in the sharing button

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read poems with interest. I also try to write occasionally.

    Trying to document IE practice in Top Global Engineering Companies. #AtoZChallenge April Writing
    Industrial Engineering Practice in Top Global Manufacturing Companies - Top 100

    ReplyDelete