Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Monster on the Bed

The image is taken from Google. 

"Psst!"
"Hello, buddy!"
I greeted my friend up there.

"Mommy!"
"Daddy!"
He screeched. It hurt my ears.

"Honey, don't be afraid."
"Play with me."
I hoped he would be brave enough to reply.

"There is a monster under my bed."
"DO something!"
His wails got louder. I winced.

"Listen to me, kiddo."
"I won't hurt you. Stop jumping on my head."
I still tried to make him understand.

"My room is haunted!"
"The monster will EAT me!"
He danced hard on the bed. I was getting squished.

"Argh! Damn you!"
"I don't eat my friends."
I roared in anger. How dare he!

"Mommy!"
"Take it away."
He hollered. Why throw that round thingy at me when you are scared?


"Ouch!"
"Stop it!"
I cried in pain as my head hurt. I think I am dyin...g.

6 comments:

  1. I like how fast-paced this was. I was a little confused who was saying what, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nathan. The one in blue is by the kid. :)

      Delete
  2. This was funny and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, poor little guy! (the monster, I mean! haha) Your pacing was well done, but like Nathan, I had a little trouble keeping up with who was speaking. I thought his mother was at one point too, but I think it was actually only the monster and the child, right? Anyway, I liked this. It was funny but also a bit tragic for the monster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anna. :)
      Yes, it was the monster and the kid.
      I wanted a different version of monster and hence the title too.

      Delete