Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Fairies Dance

The image is taken from www.fireflyforest.com

“Seven of them.”
“What?”
“Shhh…”
“They are here.”

*Rolling eyes*

 “I see nothing.”

*Sigh*

“Me too.”
“Use your sight.”
 “Oh!”
“My! My!”
“Beautiful!”
“Yeah! Told you.”

Fairies danced around the Night Blooming Cereus.

*Shooting Stars*

“Stop it.”

The fairies vanished.

“Damn!”
“We’ll see them again.”
“When?”


“A hundred years.”



This was supposed to be for the Microprose challenge. But then, my Word messed up the count and I being who I am, did not count the words manually. So here it is for the weekend showcase. 


2 comments:

  1. I’m getting a lot of the narrators’ personalities from the dialogue. I picture them as young and probably magical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ye. Multiple voices. Young stars in the sky. :)

      Delete