Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Reflections A-Z 2019

Hiya readers,

It has been a roller coaster month of April for me. Being my first A-Z Challenge, I have a feeling I missed out on some important stuff, but at least, I got to complete the challenge.

Yes, I'm a survivor (feeling like a Warrior Princess) and trust me when I say it was not easy. Writing poetry might sound fun (it is too), but writing it for a theme (A-Z) and trying to bring as much diversity as possible made it teeny bit tough.

This was definitely interesting, and I will hopefully participate next year. :)

Thank you, for hosting this challenge. I'm glad I could be a part of it in your tenth year.

In case, you want to read my works of the challenge, click on the link below.

Link to the Theme Reveal post with links to all the posts from A-Z: Main Post
#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary Reflections badge

2 comments:

  1. 26 poems in 26 days is no easy task! Congrats on getting it done :)
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debbie.
      It definitely wasn't easy. :D

      Delete