Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

You'll See

The image is taken from etsy.com

Dangerous! Can't go out of the hole.
Danger! The cat lurks to devour.
Anger! I smell it on the restless feline.

Explorer! She named me with pride.
Explore and raid! Only for her alone.
Ex! She tells about me to others.

Afternoon already! My tummy rumbles from hunger.
Noon leaves! I'm starved as the tabby refuses to walk away.
No! I'm not giving up yet, my kitty.

Amused, aren't you! Silly, moggie.
Muse is still on my side, you'll see.
Use all your talent, grimalkin. I'll sneak right under your nose.


4 comments:

  1. Simple sweet language.we felt the muse in front of us in the hole.nicely written

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much poetry is sad, but this was a lot of fun. (OMWriting)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seem to alter between sad and happy poetry.
      I'm glad that you liked it. :)

      Delete